'Tell the Wolves I'm Home' author talk with Carol Rifka Brunt

Event Type: Fiction Reading/Book signing
Event Date and Time:

October 7, 2013
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Description: Carol Rifka Brunt joins us for a rare North American appearance as she celebrates the paperback release of her decorated first novel, Tell the Wolves I'm Home. Now available in paperback, a favorite of readers and critics, and currently slated for film with Sam Raimi and Gillian Raimi producing, Tell The Wolves I'm Home is a stunner of a novel – a story of mismatched friendships, the bond between two sisters, and a family struggling with each other’s worlds. In this striking literary debut, Carol Rifka Brunt unfolds a moving story of love, grief, and renewal against the backdrop of 1980s New York. Accolades received: American Library Association Alex Award Winner Best Books of 2012 – Wall St. Journal, O Magazine, BookPage, Book Riot Top 25 Fiction of 2012 – Kirkus Top 10 First Novels – Booklist Barnes & Noble Discover Great New Writers selection – Fall 2012 Best Debut Novels of 2012 – Flavorwire Best Adult Books for Teens – School Library Journal Goodreads 2012 Awards Finalist – Fiction Shelf Awareness Reviewer's Choice pick 2012 Favorite Novels of 2012 – LargeHearted Boy Can't make the event? Call us (603-224-0562) or email us (gibsons@totalnetnh.net) to have us put a copy aside to be signed for you.
Venue: