25 Things to Say to the Interviewer, to Get the Job You Want: Being Qualified Isn't Enough - Dexter Hawk, Lloyd James I didn't especially enjoy this audio book. What I was looking for was 25 answers to tough interview questions to help me prepare for that time when I'm ready to be a productive member of society again. Early on in the book, the author says that the way to "get past the gatekeepers and land your dream job" is by telling the interviewer what they want to hear. OK, that makes sense. No interviewer wants to know that you hated your previous boss, how important it is that you get 5 weeks of vacation, or how deep in debt you are.This book offers some common-sense tips, like how it is never appropriate to get to work late, how you shouldn't walk over others to get ahead, and always be willing to go "above and beyond". It is useful to those who are starting out in the corporate world, or aspiring to become a manager, and need tips on how to be successful. It is of no help to those like me who have worked more than half their lives and are not looking to achieve great things.